Need a holiday gift idea?
Check out Rugby World Cup Sevens 2018 in San Francisco, July 20-22, 2018 at AT&T Park.
You won’t want to miss the first time the event comes to the US! Single day tickets available for a limited time! https://www.rwcsevens.com/tickets Rugby fans know how to celebrate.
Come join the Rugby World Cup Sevens 2018 party in San Francisco. Single Day tickets make great gifts this holiday! https://www.rwcsevens.com/tickets
- 1-day tickets will be available online from November 21 – December 24, 2017 at rwcsevens.com/tickets
- 1-day tickets will be available in Field General Admission category only.
- The entire Field General Admission section is open seating – it is not possible to buy a General Admission ticket for a specific seat on Field level.
- 3-day tickets are still available during this 1-day holiday push.
- Tickets will be limited to a maximum of 8 per customer.
- It will be possible for rugby clubs, school groups, etc to purchase more than 8 tickets at a time – for those wishing to do so, there is a number provided on the website to call so that your identity can be verified.
- 1-day pricing starts at $108 plus taxes and service fees for Friday and $162 plus taxes and service fees for Saturday and Sunday. Tickets are dynamically priced.
- All ticket purchasers will receive a 20% discount on Rugby World Cup Sevens 2018 Official Merchandise, promo code will be shared in ticket email confirmation. Offer valid November 21 to December 24, 2017.
- $1/ticket per day goes toward funding youth rugby programs in the San Francisco Bay Area.