|Games||Wins||Losses||Draws||Forfiets||Win %||Average Points Against||
Please note: 1) the FYRU uses the Development Rule where the scores are adjusted to a maximum +25 points difference / 2) Win % & Average Points against does not included forfeited games
FYRU Policy For Determining Top Seeds For Conference Standing
- Most total competition points are the top teams (4 for a win, 2 for a draw, 1 for a loss) / If uneven amount of games is played then win % is used
- If there is a tie, then the tie breakers in order are:
- If a team forfeited a match during the season,
- Best won/lost percentage for total games played, counting draws but ignoring forfeits (a forfeit is not really a win)
- Fewest points per match given up (again, not counting forfeits). This takes into account a team may have played one more or one less match than another team due to forfeit or a schedule mismatch.
- Coin flip.