Other Useful Links
- Match Day Rosters & Forms – U8’s to U19’s
- Florida Rugby Roster Form
- Referee Assignments
- Club Contacts
- Coach Login
- Score & Roster Submission
|U14s||U12s||U10s & U8s|
|Number of Players on Each Team||10 v 10
If coaches agree it can played with more players
|10 v 10||7 v 7|
|Game Lengths||40 minutes
20 minute halves
With 15 minute halves
With 10 minute halves
|USA Rugby Game Length Rules||USAR’s maximum game length is 50 minutes and the total amount of game time in one day is 80min.||USAR’s maximum game length is 40 minutes and the total amount of game time in one day is 60min.||USAR’s maximum game length is 20 minutes and the total amount of game time in one day is 60min.|
|Field Size||65-70m x 60m
22 to 22 full width
|40m x 70m||25m x 70m|
- All Youth matches to be played in a festival style, to ensure that players get more game time and borrowing of players is encouraged for development teams.
- Under 8s, Under 10s & Under 12s there is no scores recorded and/or league standings during the season.
- Under 12s will be seeded by the FYRU Youth Committee for the State Championship Tournament
- Under 14s results and Standings will be kept during the season
- High Tackles, to encourage better and safer tackling, any high/dangerous tackle the offending player is be substituted for at least 1minute to cool down and have the players coach provide corrective feedback. This is not in substitute of a yellow and/or red card, the team does not have to play down a player.