WELCOME TO THE FLORIDA CUP FINALS TOURNAMENT
The Florida Cup Finals Tournament has four brackets of play, Senior Men’s, College & Senior Women’s, Mens Old Boys/Social/B-sde and High School Boy’s.
Saturday & Sunday November 7th & 8th
Sarasota Polo Club & Sarasota Rugby Club
Sarasota, FL 34240
This years tournament will be held in beautiful Sarasota. The tournament will be held in partnership with the Visit Sarasota County, the Sarasota Rugby & Cricket Club, the FYRU and the FRU. We really excited to make this change from the old All Florida Day Tournament to the new Florida Cup Finals Format. Our aim is to provide every club in Florida the chance to test themselves prior to the beginning of the competitive Spring Season.
- Men’s Finals – Saturday will feature 8 Semi-Final matches across 4 divisions of play. On Sunday we will be crowning 4 divisional champions along with hosting 4 consolation matches. Each team is guaranteed to play two full 80 minute matches over both days of the tournament.
- Women’s Florida Cup – This Division is open to all College and Senior Women’s Clubs. Matches will be 40 minutes long, with the Cup finals being held on Sunday afternoon.
- High School Boy’s – The boys Florida Cup is a great chance for Florida’s booming talent base to perform at this wonderful tournament. Not to be out done by the Men’s & Women’s brackets the High School boy’s will also be completing for a Florida Cup
- Men’s Old Boy’s / Social / B-Side / College Men – This year we are excited to add a Men’s Old Boy bracket. We have received lots of feedback that Florida’s active Old Boy network would love more opportunities to play each other. This tournament is the first many upcoming opportunities for them. This Division is also open to all College & Men’s B-Side Teams.
DIVISIONAL ENTRY FEES
- Women’s Florida Cup – $200 – Click Here to register
- High School Boy’s Florida Cup – $100 – Click Here to register
- Mens B-side & Old Boys – $200 – Click Here to register
Boca Raton Rugby Club & Florida Rugby Union will be doing a Thanksgiving Food Drive for Boca Helping Hands. We will be collecting items on both Saturday and Sunday at The Florida Cup in Sarasota.
The list of items needed is as follows:
6 oz Stove Top Stuffing Mix
10.5 oz Canned Gravy
1.56 oz Powder Drink Mix
15 oz Canned Vegetables
15 oz Canned Fruit or Fruit Cocktail
4 oz Instant Mashed Potatoes Mix
29 oz Canned Yams
14 oz Cranberry Sauce
15 oz Canned Pie filling
9” Ready Made Pie Graham Cracker
The FRU have teamed up with HBC Event Services to offer discounted hotel accommodations for this event. Please click here to book your discounted hotel rooms. We encourage all teams to use this service.
The official recommended tournament hotel is:
- Homewood Suites by Hilton – Sarasota – Event Special Rate of $109 per night
- 2 double beds, sofa bed in the living room area and a kitchen.
- 7.8 miles from the facility
- 2 miles from the Tournament social