- Each team plays each other home and away
- 6 game season, the best team after 6 round is considered the U16 League Champions
|Date||Game (1)||Game (2)|
|Feb 1st||Sarasota @ Key Biscayne||Okapi @ Wellington|
|Feb 8th||Key Biscayne @ Okapi||Sarasota @ Wellington|
|Feb 15th||Wellington @ Key Biscayne||Okapi @ Sarasota|
|Feb 22nd||Key Biscayne @ Sarasota||Wellington @ Okapi|
|Feb 29th||Wellington @ Sarasota||Okapi @ Key Biscayne|
|Mar 7th||Sarasota @ Okapi||Key Biscayne @ Wellington|
|Mar 14th||Spring Breaks
Sarasota (Mar 14 & 21)
Okapi (Mar 21 & 28)
Key Biscayne (Mar 21 & 28)
Wellington (Mar 21 & 28)
Florida Cup Tournament
- April 18th, 2020
- We add further teams who have enough players who age eligible for the U16 age group (Jacksonville, Cape, Boynton and others)
- Games similar to U19 Florida Cup, shorten to allow for multiple games in a day.
Archive — 2019 Season Results & Schedule
|Day||Date||Visiting Team||Score||Home Team||Score||Notes|
|Sat||1/26||Boynton||0||Cape||0||Forfeit Boynton – Game played|
|Sat||3/2||Cape||0||Sarasota||25||Forfeit Cape (But game played)|
|Sat||3/9||Sarasota||0||Okapi||25||Forfeit Sarasota (But game played)|
Please note, the FYRU uses the Development Rule where the scores are adjusted to a maximum +25 points difference
Top three teams advance to playoffs, those 3 teams will be seeded 1 through 3.
Due three teams forfeiting and not playing during the season. That leave only Okapi and Wellington left to contest to Championship match on April 13th at the State Championships in Wellington
State Championships – Saturday April 13th
- Wellington v Okapi
FYRU Policy For Determining Top Seeds For Conference Standing
- Most total points are the top two teams a (4 for a win, 2 for a draw, 1 for a loss)
- If there is a tie, then the tie breakers in order are:
- If a team forfeited a match during the season, they are not eligible for a bye.
- Best won/lost percentage for total games played, counting draws but ignoring forfeits (a forfeit is not really a win)
- Fewest points per match given up (again, not counting forfeits). This takes into account a team may have played one more or one less match than another team due to forfeit or a schedule mismatch.
- Coin flip.