3499 South Shore Blvd
Wellington, Florida 33414
Check In Times
Eligibility Check-In will be conducted at the administration tent (large white tent at the halfway line). Each team will have a 10-minute block for their eligibility check-in . All teams and players are required to check in with their printed roster with all rostered players presenting a government at check-in
- Palm Beach – 10:40am
- Gainesville – 1050am
- Miami Tridents – 1240pm
- Tampa Krewe (Men) – 1250pm
- Ft Miami – 240pm
- Tampa Krewe (Women) – 250pm
Field Map Notes
- We will have 8 tents available for teams to use (the white squares on the map). Clubs should not occupy more than of the supplied tents. Teams can bring their own tents but we ask they be set up within the athletes village.
- Medical will be provided at the large tent (Blue Square) in the middle of the Athletes Village. We will an athletic trainer available but players will have to bring their own tape to use
- The referees will be housed within the medical and admin tent (Blue Square)
- The Championship Field has Technical boxes for the Coaches and subs. Those technical boxes are set up on the side away from the the large white tents and spectator section. It is coaches responsibility for each team to ensure their spectators and families do not come set up on that sideline it is only for players and coaches.
- No parking or driving on the fields is allowed.
- $10 per car
- $20 per bus